Here’s a list of things I’ve published that are worth noting (with links!).
- Stories written for the Huntington News – talking about a Ravyn Lenae show on campus, writing about the hackathon Northeastern students throw around Beanpot every year, covering a service that helps connect people with therapists, highlighting a counter-inaugural protest at the Boston Public Library, a stand-up comedy show on campus, a choir performance of Carmina Burana and a new data science program.
- Stories written on a reporting trip to Greece (Thessaloniki and Athens) – reporting in video format on an annual arts festival in Athens, covering protests in Thessaloniki, shooting photos for coverage of the Oinofyta refugee camp.
- Some contributions to WGBH – one original story covering a Banda Magda performance at Berklee and one of many reviews of Boston coffee shops presented through a map.
- My staff page for The Kirkwood Call (my high school news-magazine and paper), with links to all of my stories written for that publication during high school. I’d recommend a review I wrote on The Duff or a story I wrote on in-equal representation in terms of race within the classroom (I would definitely change some of the terminology if I could do this again, but it’s a story with legs).
- Some stories for the South County Times – about a church-based volunteer youth group and on a local comedy late night television show as well as my coverage of a local battle rapper (SC Times_3 Jul 2015_001).
During Spring of 2018 I hosted The Bends, a radio show which broadcasted weekly on WRBB 104.9FM on Fridays from 10 to 11 a.m. (EST). I have co-hosted a podcast called Humans of Northeastern (or HuNu) for WRBB News. I also maintain a travel blog which I only post to on vacation. It’s full of silly content. Speaking of silly content, this link will take you back to my regular blog’s homepage.